Elements recommends using a true performance foam from the following options:
High Grade Outdoor Specific Foam (QuickDryFoam®)
QuickDryFoam® provides the perfect solution for outdoor soft furnishings:
- QuickDryFoam® is exceptionally porous and permeable which allows maximum water drainage and air circulation, allowing quick use after being wet or even saturated.
- QuickDryFoam® is produced by special process called ‘Hydro-blast Reticulation’. Unlike Non-Reticulated Normal Foam, Reticulated Foam has large, open pores that permit maximum water drainage and air circulation, hence allowing quick usage after being wet or even saturated.
- QuickDryFoam® uses UREGARD – in-bulit anti-microbial protection. It will prohibit the growth of common moulds and fungus inside your outdoor cushions even when left outdoors for a long period of time.
Medium to High Density Open Polyurethane Foam
- Suitable for use with outdoor specific fabric when used protected undercover
- Suitable for outdoor use through warmer months
- Cannot be left outside for long periods
If wet, remove foam from covers and allow to dry completely.